This is the first quarterly column providing useful hits and tips to help you get the most out of Xero. We will also keep you up to date with the latest news and updates with the software.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting platform that allows you to have real time access to your business financial information. The software is designed with small businesses in mind, allowing you to manage your businesses accounts on the go from your computer, tablet or mobile. As it’s all online we are able to collaborate with you and provide remote assistance for your bookkeeping and accounting needs.
Xero lets you:
- Create and send customised invoices with your company logo.
- Improve your cashflows by automating payment reminders.
- Automated bank feed which pulls in your bank transactions every day.
- Upload photos of your receipts as they happen and attach them to your expenses.
In addition, Xero has partnered with a number of companies to allow seamless integration between multiple software platforms. This allows for increased efficiency and improved financial information.
Corrigan Associates is a Xero Silver Partner and our Certified Advisors have the expertise and knowledge to help you get the most out of your accounting software. We have already assisted our clients with:
- Setting up Xero and converting their existing accounting information onto the platform.
- One-to-One and group training to get up and running on the software.
- Advice and assistance with everyday bookkeeping and accounting queries.
- Technical questions and advice regarding the VAT treatment of various transactions.
- App selection and integration to tailor Xero to your exact needs
Please contact us today to see how your business could benefit from Xero.